Dispensamatic U-60 Electric Label Dispenser - 4-6"
- 5.00 LBS
Dispensamatic® Label Dispensers are used to dispense die cut, butt cut, or continuous feed labels. Dispensamatic® Power Advance has been the preferred choice for over 20 years. Its rugged construction and quiet operation, together with a powerful motor, provides a truly efficient system for dispensing labels. These units are portable, easy to maintain and simple to adjust for different sizes. This label dispenser accommodates labels 4" to 6" wide.
MADE IN USA | 3 Year Warranty!
Dispensa-Matic U-60 Label Dispenser: Is a heavy-duty semi-automatic electric label dispenser for labels from 3/8"-6" widths x 3/8" to any length. This label dispenser advances at over 7" per second standard (Faster than so called High-Speed machines from competitors).
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.
- Semi-Automatic dispenser, pick, apply, and repeat.
- Butt cut, or die cut compatible!
- Multiple row compatible.
- Label boxes, envelopes, brochures, bottles, bags, cans, or anything that needs a label.
- Side frames: made using the highest quality metals then formed, countersunk, de burred, and inspected.
- Dispensing Tables: formed out of aircraft grade Aluminum. The peel edge is hand milled to spec within .001" using a special hand-made cutting tool to get that perfect peeling edge needed to dispense labels without tearing the backing paper. (35 years of perfecting the peeling action)
- Dispensing tables are POLISHED with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate. (No cheap teflon tape that will peel off over time!)
- The U-60 motor is a shaded pole AC motor, and is also made in the USA. (No CHEAP 12v motors here!)
- Dispensa-Matic U-60 uses Micro-Switch branded switches, made in USA. This switch is specifically designed to detect all kinds of labels: Paper, Mylar, Foil, Holographic, and CLEAR! (If you prefer a photo cell please contact us!)
- Dispensa-Matic U-60 is an original design from Dispensa-Matic! American made precision, quality, support, and longevity with over 35 years of experience from the same owner/designer!
- International compatibility: motor specifically for Europe and all other 220V 50/60hz, (no cheap 12v DC motors here)
- Dimensions: 11"x13"x8", Weight 13 Lbs.